Tuesday, March 4, 2008

6 month check-up!

Nate and I took Lyla to the doctor yesterday---and she is doing great! Lyla is 17 lb. 13 oz. almost 28 inches long! She's in the 95th percentile for height, and the 85th for weight. I can't believe she's gained 10 pounds since her birth--it's hard to imagine that she was ever 7 pounds. Nonetheless, Nate and I truly enjoy her more everyday, and we can already see that she will be a total character.

On another note, I find it hilarious that Nate and I have started having these late night mini-dates. We stay up late watching t.v. or putting on the stereo in our room, eat snacks (noodle soup) and act like total dorks. I don't think we got to bed until 2 a.m last night. Oh well, it's fun.

2 comments:

Jenny said...

Cute hair!! I feel like we haven't seen you guys in forever! We must change that this weekend!!

The Bradys said...

It's so fun to see pictures of your cutie!

The age requirement on our bike trailer was 18 months, but I'd heard it was 12 months, although I know several people who have put younger babies in thier's and been fine, as long as they can sit up(two kids can fit in them). We paid about $100 at Toys R Us, but it's so worth it, very fun!