Saturday, December 12, 2009

REAL life.

it's been a great week at the sylvia house, and here are the pictures to prove it.

nate landed a salaried sales position with the MLS champions REAL Salt Lake soccer. he is really excited after working there part time all season proving how awesome he is...and after his first week, he really seems to love it. i think the job will bring amazing opportunities for our family, and i am so proud of nate!

my parents were here on monday, which also happened to be nate's 26th birthday. we went on a tour of the stadium, had lunch, and i was sad to see them go. there is truly never enough time to spend with my fam!


here are random pictures from lunch. i can never get lyla to smile long enough for my slow camera to capture it...but luckily my parent's camera is quick, and we caught lyla being just so pretty.





i promise i don't let my son go out with his hair like this...he was wearing a hat. :)

No comments: