Friday, November 23, 2007

Lyla's First Turkey Day!



Well, we just celebrated our first Thanksgiving as a trio...and might I say it was a great day. Lyla has had a cold for the last few days, but she maintains her perfectly sweet temperament. We ate dinner at the Sylvia's, and then hung out by ourselves in the evening. I totally dig hanging out with Nate...we put on the Rent soundtrack and just sit at the table and talk. I must say that I am so thankful for everything I have in my life. Lyla is so beautiful and funny, and no matter how huge our trials may seem, I know that Nate and I will always pull through. He's my best friend, and you can do anything as long as your best friend is behind you. I am so excited to spend the holidays with Miss Lyla...things just seem so much more fun with a child in my life...or maybe I am just still a child myself. Either way, I hope it will be a fun season.


No comments: