Saturday, November 1, 2008

Happy Halloween!

Well, I feel like this year was Lyla's first Halloween, since last year she was only 2 months old. We had such a great time trick or treating with her, and I think she got the hang of it after awhile. Nate carried her from house to house, and Lyla was really cute about getting her candy...I think she even signed thank you once or twice. Nate and I, along with Andy and Ashley decided to dress up as doctors. I think we ended up looking pretty cute too...atleast we were comfy!


Good thing its not time to deliver yet...

Daddy and his fluffy dalmation! It was raining!

My moo just one year ago...I honestly can't believe the change. Kids are incredible!

She adores suckers...and I don't blame her!

After the festivities we went to Andy and Ashley's to watch the Descent. I don't think I've gone to bed past 10:30 in awhile, so it was a fun, but late night for us!

No comments: