Sunday, March 6, 2011

funny things lyla says

Lyla: "we don't say bullshit. we say bullseye. that's a nice word."
____________________________________________
Lyla: "mom. i lost my mind!"
Lacy: "where did you put it?"
Lyla: "I don't know...oh wait...its in the dishwasher!"
Lacy: "Why is it in the dishwasher? Is it dirty?"
Lyla: "YES!!! I need to clean it."

...a little while later...

Lacy: "Lyla, did you find your mind yet?"
Lyla: "Yes, I put it in my ear for safe keeping."
___________________________________________________
Lyla: "mom?! can we go to ihop? i really want some pancakes!"
___________________________________________________
Lacy: "Lyla, look at daddy. He's snoring. Isn't that silly?"
Lyla: "He sounds like....a puma!"
_______________________________________________

and while buying candy at the "7 store" yesterday, she says to the clerk:

"i have my peach tires, and this candy car for grey. he's gonna DIE!"

and upon returning to the car:

"mom. grey's gonna DIE! and when he does...i will be so happy!"


lyla kills me.

No comments: