Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Older and Wiser



Well, Lyla is officially 4 months old, and I can hardly believe it. As much as I can't believe 4 months have passed, I simply can't remember life before Lyla. She comes more alive everyday, and is growing by leaps and bounds. In fact, she is right on schedule for her 4 month growth spurt...the last few nights have been eating marathons and she hasn't been sleeping as long as she usually does. Still, she is a wonderful baby and I have no complaints at all. I think she is going to keep her big blue eyes...and that is certainly something to be excited about.


Lyla has also started moving around when I lay her on the floor...she kicks and scoots and can ALMOST roll over. Tonight she managed to grab some of the blinds with her feet and daddy found her chewing on them! I think some teeth are in our near future...she chews on EVERYTHING!

No comments: