Monday, January 28, 2008

Don't Mess with Texas....


I just got back from spending yet another week in Texas with my fam....but this time Lyla got to meet her GREAT grandma and grandpa Turgeon, and her great aunt Jacquelyn. My brothers and sisters were always eager to help me out, but I won't lie....it was a crazy week and I am still exhausted. My house is always bustling with activity, so were exhausted. But I am so blessed to have such wonderful grandparents, and I am so glad that they have been such a huge part of my life...they are there for everything and I love them more than they will ever know!


Great Aunt Jacquelyn!!



Great Grandpa Turgeon (yes, he's as sweet as he looks)


Great Grandma Turgeon---the greatest grandma on earth, and one of my greatest friends!

Here is another great picture of my mom, my stepdad and Lyla---cute cute!



No comments: