Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Lyla's Room!

So I have been racking my brain trying to think of cute ideas for Lyla's room....I just don't want her to think that her mother has no sense of style, and I definitely want her to have her own special space (growing up in a house of 10--I definitely didn't have that). So Nate's mom found these ADORABLE wall flowers for her room, and Nate and I had a blast putting them up. The flowers go all around the room, and the picture just doesn't do them justice--they are so cute! I also finished hanging the paper mache letters I made for her baby shower...I am so excited about how it turned out! Next stop---find some curtains!

1 comment:

Jenny said...

Those flowers are to so cute!! Makes me jealous that I can't do a 'girly' room for Parker!! Someday I'll have a girl!!