Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Salt Lake Bees!

Last night Andy scored us GREAT seats to the Salt Lake Bees game...and it was perfect weather for baseball. For those who don't know, we actually have a really good minor league baseball team, and they have the best record in the league right now. Anyway, we had a really great time, and Lyla was looking particularly stylish in her new hair bow!

Nate and Dallin being cute....

Also, I am totally amazed that Lyla is pulling up on everything, and she loves to stand! She claps her hands, says "mama" and "dada," and is figuring out how to work all of her toys. She even knows how to turn pages in a book! She's too sweet....


I really need to be better at updating my blog too. I find myself bugged that no one updates their blogs when I want them to, yet I don't update mine either! Lame!

1 comment:

Whit said...

That sounds so much fun! I love the bees to bad I live so FAR away. Your baby girl is getting so big, I can't wait to meet her! have a great day!