Wednesday, January 14, 2009

I am soooo bored

Tag--FYI: I have never really done one of these, and I don't know why I am doing it now.


8 Favorite TV shows
1. BOSTON LEGAL
2. The Closer
3. King of Queens
4. Everybody Loves Raymond
5. The Office
6. Grey's Anatomy
7. Man vs. Wild
8. The Hills

8 Things I did yesterday
1. Vacuumed the house
2. Went swimming with Nate and Lyla
3. Hung out with Katie and Brad
4. Watched signing time (boo!)
5. Organized my tupperware
6. Read stories with Lyla
7. Peed about a thousand times
8. Read the news...

8 Things I look forward to
1. Grey's arrival
2. Seeing my mom and grandma after Grey is born--its been forever since we all were together
3. Staying healthy, and getting fit!
4. When Nate comes home--I love hangin' out with my BFF
5. Eating one really really bad meal before the baby and the breastfeeding begins
6. Going back to college!
7. A new president
8. Feeling less stressed about finances

8 Favorite Restaurants
1. My Hacienda---I am always glad when I cook
2. Cheesecake Factory
3. Bonsai
4. Red Robin
5. Oxford Creamery (for all you Mattapoisett peeps)
6. California Pizza Kitchen
7. Panera Bread
8. Cafe Rio

8 Things on my Wish List
1. Going on an awesome trip with Nate--to DC, New York or Seattle
2. Finish the nesting list
3. Lunch with Hillary Clinton--or Patrick Dempsey (he's so cute)
4. Boob lift after the babies are done--this could help with my previous wish about Patrick Dempsey (I must give Nate props for reminding me that this is one of my wishes--he's so selfless)
5. Graduate School--I'll get there one day!
6. Buying clothes off the rack and not having to fret over length/size
7. Buying an adorable house with lots of charm that I will live in for a long time.
8. A pedicure


Most people I know have already been tagged...so only do it if you are bored. I had a hard time.

1 comment:

The Lyon Den said...

Lacy,
How are you feeling? I can't believe that it is getting down to crunch time.You probably aren't as nervous as i am. You have already done this before.