Thursday, January 22, 2009

Polaroid heaven.


While blog stalking this morning, I came across a photography site that gave me a link to poladroid.com. It is the coolest! I loved polaroids as a kid, and if you download their little polaroid converter, you can turn any of your photos into vintage bliss. I had a little fun while waiting for Lyla to wake up.


Only 3 1/2 weeks left, and still trying to organize/clean/disinfect the house. Unfortunately, Lyla is pretty sick this week...and with the inversion, we are basically stuck inside. Hopefully I can get this girl healthy! Perhaps I will post some polaroids of my full term belly next week. Perhaps.

1 comment:

Foster Mom said...

those pic look so cute! i'm going to have to check that out...oh and i have a new blog its http://katietravisaudreybrad.blogspot.com.
COME CHECK US OUT!!

Kate

how's lyla?