Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Waiting.

Here I am at 37 weeks...it will probably be my last picture because I am feeling pretty huge these days. The doctor says I am still at a 3 plus, and 50% effaced, so the waiting continues. I will be induced on the 17th if I don't have him sooner...but I am really hoping I go into labor on my own (the doc really believes I will). I actually really hope its this week, because my doctor will be out of town all of next week!

I have really loved having these last few days with Lyla...I am a little sad that it will no longer be just the 2 of us. She's too sweet and funny. More importantly, I am excited about what this baby means for my family. It is my mom's first grandson, my grandma's first great grandson, and I get to see both my mom and my grandma soon! My little sister Lauren may even make an appearance, so I am really excited to spend some time with my family. I miss them!


2 comments:

The Bradys said...

You look great!!!

Meghan Hendrix said...

You look so cute. I don't think you look as far along as you are either. You seriously carry it so well!

(so I'm such a dork and check you blog everyday to see if you've had him yet. Right cause if you were having a baby I'm sure you'd be real concerned about updating your blog ha ha I'm just so excited for you)