Wednesday, February 2, 2011

why my still one year old amazes me


grey turns 2 in two weeks, and this is why he amazes me:

-when getting out of the car this morning, grey says "excuse me mommy. close the garage."

-while reading one of lyla's princess books, grey says "look mom. its aurora. she have a bath."

-with perfect clarity, he recites this line from toy story 2 while holding his woody doll, "oh, i forgot, you're broken, i don't want to play with you anymore."

-and this line: "say that again....if the BOOT....FITS!" then "OK cowboy!!!"

-he also asks a myriad of other specific and clear questions, like, where's my woody doll? is lyla sleeping? can i have a juice box? seriously kid...

there is no fooling this boy either...he sees everything. even when i sneak a skittle into my mouth in the car, and i do that a lot. i just had to write this down. he's hilarious.

-did i mention he knows most of the words to 3 katy perry songs...most of the glee christmas album, and the maroon 5 cd? kid loves to jam. i think i'm in for it this year....

No comments: