Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Lyla's 4th Birthday!



















Lyla turned 4! I can't believe she is that old! I kind of went over board (like always), and made an awesome Tangled party. My favorite party elements were the 20 foot rapunzel braid draped around the main floor, and the cake! And it wasn't even a real cake....it was a tower made of cinnamon rolls with ding dongs. It was pretty adorable.

Of course, Lyla was spoiled to death. Some of her favorite gifts included real cowgirl boots, an authentic Jessie hat, and lots of books, crowns , pillow pets, and new school supplies. We had just family over this year, and I made a spaghetti dinner for everyone to enjoy. Nate took the day off of work, and we enjoyed delicious Kneaders in the morning.

I will have more on Lyla in another post...but we definitely enjoyed her day, and I can't believe I have a baby that is FOUR!

--and don't mind how funny lyla looks in some of these pictures, she was just getting over an AWFUL cold.


No comments: