Tuesday, August 30, 2011

our busy summer

This summer has been busy to see the least, and we have made many changes around our house. Here's how it all went down:

-Grey is finally in a big boy bed, and its going really well
-I cut allllllll my hair off. Ok, I did this in May, but still.
-Lyla turned 4!
-I turned 26!
-June gets teeth, learns to roll and creep everywhere
-We sold both of our cars and got a van and a scooter. Its pretty fun!
-Lyla stopped napping regularly, and its been quite an adjustment
-We have been to Bee's games, RSL games, to the zoo many times (I have lots of pictures)

Now we are in for more changes...Lyla starts preschool next week (2 days a week), and will be playing fall soccer. Its going to be hilarious. Lyla and Grey are moving into bunk beds this week, and June into her own crib. I am nervous about all of this...always changing around here! More to come!




-we made these shirts at booster night at the zoo. they have such talented parents




-what happens when grey doesn't nap. it was 5 pm

No comments: