Sunday, March 29, 2009

Quick update!

Well, we are in the new house and officially OUT of the condo. I really haven't done much in terms of unpacking...the beds are up, but closets are not. Needless to say, I have a looooong to do list this week. My mom was here yesterday, so we hung out at the new Nordstrom and her hotel until late. I had a GREAT time! She brought the kids some freaking adorable outfits, and attempted to buy me a shirt. Its so cute, but its too bad my chest is too gigantic (the part about having babies that I HATE). Gotta love motherhood.

-Lyla Kate is having tons of fun running around the new house. She has her own play area, with t.v. for signing time! She's still sweet to Mr. Grey...in fact, I have to chase her away from him so she doesn't suffocate him with kisses!

-Grey slept for almost 6 HOURS last night! After packing and moving all week, the rest was just what we needed. He's starting to smile...though I haven't seen it. My mom and sister got all excited because he smiled at them last night, and Nate claims he saw a smile this morning. Humph. I'm the mom, I'm supposed to see it first. :)

I should take some pictures...and I will post them promptly once I get things in order here. All is well with the Sylvia's, now can we just get rid of this snow? UGH!

2 comments:

The Durr's said...

pictures pictures pictures!!

The Lyon Den said...

I want to come and see Grey again and the new place. And I second that on the whole chest thing. I have a feeling I won't be able to fit into my cute spring and summer tops. I guess that I will have to go buy new clothes. Darn.