Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Real Simple

I am still working on my spring cleaning list, and am trying to maximize nap time...thus the reason for this post (haha). I am really obsessed with my latest magazine discovery---RealSimple. I absolutely love their tips for organization, and they have some really yummy recipes. I just like that it has tips for household, beauty, relationships, kids and decorating. I think you can get a free issue if you go to www.realsimple.com. Maybe I should hint to the hubby that I'd love a subscription for Mother's Day....


I'll post cute pics later...Lyla is sick (soooooo sad!!!), but still acting totally funny.

P.S.--Ashley A.--thanks for the GREAT tip on the magazine. :)

1 comment:

ashleyanderson said...

hahaha. i knew you would get obsessed. i knew knew knew it.