Friday, April 25, 2008

TGIF!

Lyla is napping, and while I should be cleaning, I am instead looking for a new pair of shoes for my gal. Last night, she discovered that her shoes can come off simply if she pulls on the strap. Now I have no way of keeping her socks on her feet...and am thus looking for shoes that either tie or slip on tight enough to secure socks.

On another note, Lyla knows how to clap, say "dada," and can get into her toy box with relative ease. She's definitely growing up. I don't know if I posted this, but she is crawling EVERYWHERE! I have to be on my toes, especially since yesterday Lyla knocked down all 3 bar stools in our kitchen. Get serious!

Finally, I am kind of stressing because I applied for that Challenger position but haven't heard anything. I only have another month before my current nanny job ends...the girls I watch will be gone all summer, and I presume when I get back that they won't really be needing me much since the girls will be 16 and 11. Lame!!!

1 comment:

Idontcare said...

Hi Lacy! I found you guys through Whitneys blog.... it sounds like things are going very well for you and Lyla is just beautiful! Tell Nate hi for Chris and I, and hopefully we can all see each other again soon!