Thursday, April 24, 2008

Spikes and Puffs



I know I should be getting ready for work, but Lyla just looks TOO CUTE! I tried to spike her hair a little since there is still not enough to put in a barrette, so this is how it came out. I kinda like her little mohawk....also notice the TWO teeth and puff in her mouth, they are her fave.

Here is another picture of Lyla and Dallin from yesterday. They are so funny together, and Dallin always tries to take care of his little cousin. I love that little man!

Off to work! :)

2 comments:

Grandma Mary said...

I was working and decided to take a moment to look at Lacy & Nate's blog...OMG!!! I can't believe how beautiful my grandaughter is!! I get tears in my eyes every time I see her!!! Lacy you are such a great Mom!!! Nate a wonderful husband and Dad!! Keep up the good work, savor the moments...before long your Baby will be a Mom herself!!! Love you all!! Grandma Mary

LaUrEn said...

Omg she is so freaking cute!! I love her so much! I totally love the Mohawk she can pull it off very well...she is so adorable...I love my little neice so much. I miss you guys so much..and I agree with the above statement from Grandma Mary!! LOL that is crazy...mom is a grandma...its still hard to belive...haha anyways I love you sis and tell nate and Lyla I love them too!