Monday, April 21, 2008

Spring Cleaning

Over the last week or so, I have been TRYING to get my house super organized and ready for a fun summer. Only, with an active 8 month old, it has taken me a little longer than anticipated. I finally got around to hanging up Lyla's adorable 6 month photos, and thanks to Ashley and Rodworks, I have a cute wall!

I really love the saying "We may not have it all together, but together we have it all." I think it applies to every part of my life. Nate and I certainly don't have it all together, and we have struggled (sometimes still do!), but at the end of the day, I have a husband who loves me and makes me laugh. I also have an amazing daughter that has already taught me so much. I have also been going through some hard times with my own family, but I really feel that when it comes right down to it, my big crazy family really does have it all.

And Lauren, if you're reading this, I love you, I miss you, and I hope I can talk to you soon. Please know that I am always thinking of you, and my heart and home are always open to you.

1 comment:

LaUrEn said...

Yes Lacy I am reading this! I love you too and I miss you terribly! I miss all of you! I love love love the wall it looks great!! And that picture of little miss Lyla Is to die for...she is so freaking cute that hair and those big blue eyes and she has teeth!! I love being an Aunt and I love my little neice! I can't wait to see you guys again!! I miss you guys so much!!!