Monday, June 23, 2008

Anniversary!!

Yesterday Nate and I celebrated our 3rd anniversary together! We had a lovely day. For lunch, we decided to splurge and try the new Five Guys Burgers and Fries place in Midvale. The burgers were sooooo yummy, and the fries were to die for! It is definitely reminiscent of In n' Out Burger, and I think we will definitely go again! On Saturday night, Nate's parents came over to sit with Lyla while we went to Cafe Trio for dinner. It was nice to get out alone, even though the restaurant was totally dead! The food was GREAT, and it was even better that I just put Lyla to bed before we left so I didn't have to worry---or be so paranoid about getting home to nurse!

A note to my Nathan--Happy Anniversary again, and I love you so much!

Our new goal for year 4 of marriage--have TONS of fun with Lyla, and go out twice per month ALONE!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congrats congrats! That's an awesome goal for you guys. Isn't away time SO wonderful? :)