Monday, June 2, 2008

Sometimes Sepia

After a fairly mellow weekend, I decided I should put up a bunch of really cute pictures. This will probably end up being one of my longest posts, but at least I won't be rambling. Enjoy! I'll explain as I go:

She's just plain cute here---bed head!

Nathan is so crazy, but that's precisely why I married him!


Doing what we do best....acting totally weird.

Lyla's new face...she thinks it's funny, and so do I!

Perhaps one of my favorites. Lyla got up before 7 a.m Friday morning, so I decided to have a photo shoot. We both have bed head in this one!

Lyla HATES the grass, can you tell? :)

Her eyes have stayed blue! I love them!

Lyla loves all books...she turns the pages really fast! I will let you know how this one turns out--I am reading The Host by Stephenie Meyer...such a guilty pleasure!

Just a cute smile...she's my favorite moo.

My favorite nephew, who loves to give me back rubs! His favorite new phrase is "hey hottie!" He must be talking about his fine self....love that kid!

1 comment:

Ashley S. said...

Ya those two are a hoot, pretty much the cutest kids ever!