Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Less than 48 hours to go.....

Until I find out what this little critter is!!! Part of me wishes I could wait it out...but my husband would never allow it. I really think I am having a girl, simply because my pregnancy has been IDENTICAL to Lyla's. I know that doesn't mean anything, but I will definitely be shocked if I am having a boy. For some reason, I just have never pictured myself with boys, and have always wanted a bunch of little girls. I guess I also just have this adorable image of Lyla playing dolls with her little sister, and them going to prom together or playing on the same sports team since they will only be a year apart in school. Either way, I will be excited to know so that I can plan. I just get all nervous having these little kids close together, so anything I can do to make it easier on myself would be awesome.

Also, I just have to brag...because after a long 2 year wait and my daughter destroying several phones, I have just upgraded to a Palm Centro. It has a full keyboard, touch screen, and is just super nice. The phone I had before was totally horrible and didn't work half the time because of Lyla's incessant drooling. Isn't it cute?

No comments: