Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Typical Tuesday


Yesterday I spent the afternoon with my sis-in law Ashley. She had the day off, and of course we found every excuse not to do housework and instead play all day. I really love spending time with Ashley...I am the oldest of 8 kids, so its nice to have an older sister who I can actually relate to instead of be the mommy to. Well, sometimes she gets a little rowdy and I have to put her in her place...but for the most part, Ash is a good girl.

We went to lunch, took the kids to the park, and Ash even made us dinner. Lyla had a great time, and she looked absolutely adorable in her little Oshkosh romper. I am also addicted to her pigtails.

On Friday, Nate and I had our second ultrasound for baby Grey. Everything looks perfect, and the ultrasound had me measuring about a week ahead of what I thought. My doctor decided to keep my due date the same...he could just be a big boy. We got a cute 6 minute DVD showing him wiggle around, suck his thumb, and even got some great shots of the man parts. The tech said he's really active, and I should be feeling him any minute! I am more excited everyday to meet this little guy. Ashley also gave me some newborn boy clothes from Dallin, and everything is absolutely adorable. I can't wait!

No comments: