Friday, September 5, 2008

Surprise!!! It's a BOY!!!

Well, Nate and I got the surprise of a lifetime today. We found out that we are going to have a healthy baby BOY! I almost couldn't believe the ultrasound when I saw it, but we are really excited. We've been in girly girl mode for over a year, so this will be quite the adjustment! I have tons of ultrasound pictures, and we even bought an adorable outfit to bring him home in! Nate made that his mission today--so cute! We also have a name--Michael Grey Sylvia. Nate and I have loved that name since we were pregnant with Lyla, and we will call him "Grey." I will post more pictures tomorrow, I am super tired. Goodnight!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

CONGRATULATIONS! Little boys can be so much fun. I love the name you guys picked out...way to make a decision before crunch time! We picked Kyle's name out as soon as we knew he was a boy, too, and people thought we were really weird. They'd ask, "What if he doesn't look like a 'Kyle' when he's born?" ????????????????

The Lyon Den said...

Hurray for little Boys!!! Congratulations. Hey there is nothing wrong with picking names before they are born. I have a list of names that I have had forever and that was before Nate and I ever decided that maybe it would be a good time to have kids or to ever have them!

Whit said...

That so much fun! Boys are great, wild but so much fun! We're way excited for you and Nate!