Thursday, October 9, 2008

20 weeks and counting...

Well, I made it half way! I am actually almost 21 weeks, and am feeling GREAT! The husband isn't home right now, so I will have to get a belly pic later. I go to the doctor again next week, but I am sure I am starting to gain weight...especially because I really love fun size Butterfinger bars. My cravings are so different this time. I craved fruit smoothies and fresh fruit with Lyla, and now it seems to be only carbs! I was also really active with Lyla, and I have been really trying to get into the gym and atleast walk on the treadmill!

Here's a pic of Lyla and I at the park on Tuesday. It was an amazing day...gotta love fall!

I just love this picture of Nate...he is truly handsome. How did I manage to snag him?

My siblings! I've had this picture for a bit, and I can't believe how big they all are! 2 of the boys (the shorter ones) are my step brothers....I love being the big sister!

From left to right, they are: Lindsay (20), Lauren (18), Brandon (15), Larissa (13), Lynnae (12), Libbie (9), Bridger (9), Blake (8), and Paxton (4). Paxton and Bridger belong to my step-dad, but I love them just the same :)

No comments: