Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Must be a full moon....

After talking to my mom on the phone yesterday, I realized I wasn't the only one having a "blah" day. Sometimes it seems like I will never figure out where my life is going, or why things have to be stressful all the time. I guess that's part of being 23 and having a young family...oh well...glad yesterday is over. TODAY was a lot better, and Lyla had me cracking up most of the day. I will let the pictures do the talking:


Oh, and I found Lyla like this after going to the bathroom. I scared her to death, which explains the look on her face. It was 10:50 a.m., and she normally doesn't nap until 12 or 1. I gave in...I felt so bad she was tired!

And lastly, I received a big box of baby boy clothes in the mail today. My mom's nanny/cook has a daughter who is done having kids, and she had a TON of baby boy clothes to send me! I am fully stocked on comfy pants, onesies, sleepers and gowns. I love it, especially because I hate spending a lot of money on clothes the baby will hardly wear. I also have a lot of stuff coming from Ashley...he will definitely need his own dresser. Can't wait!

1 comment:

Foster Mom said...

you CAN do it and you will be great at it! It's been fun for us for the most part. I'll call you this afternoon.
love ya

kate