Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Grandma's 24 Hour Adventure

My mom and stepdad got into Salt Lake last night...and between the 2 of them they have 16 kids total...so its crazy around the holidays when they are trying to see everyone. I was very excited to see my mom, especially since she hadn't seen me pregnant yet, and hasn't seen Lyla since July. She got here around 8:30 last night and ended up staying about an hour. Lyla, of course, was tired and so today I joined them on a little road trip to Heber to see my sister and step brothers. Here are some cute pictures from our day!

Lyla being cute while waiting in the car...

Lyla being smart at lunch...showing everyone that she is 1

Lyla and her Aunt Lindsay
The 3 of us...we look very "wintry"

Check SpellingLindsay and I...did I mention how proud I am to be her sis? With any luck I can convince her to be in the delivery room this time. :)

I hate that they could only stay for one day, but I am always glad to see my family. Its hard for me because I want my mom to really see Lyla's personality, and I want Lyla to know her grandma. Luckily, Lyla was in very good spirits today, and my mom got to see her play and laugh. I guess I'll see you in a few weeks mom!

No comments: